Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lovin' Life

Hey there! So I'm really bad at keeping up on my blog....But I'm writing now! So it's October now. Five more days and I will have officially known my husband for a year! CRAZY!! Twelve more days and we will have been married 6 months! Where has the time gone?? :o So like my last post I'll be posting pictures instead of boring you with nonsense.
My life as a Dygert has been awesome!! I coach high school volleyball now. It's seriously a dream come true! I've always wanted to be a coach and now it's reality!

The picture above is the JV A team. They rock!

The picture above is the Varsity team. Haha I love working with these girls! They're so much fun!
There should be another picture up there but I never got it. It's of the JV B team. Those girls are like my besties! We're ninja cool! (inside joke) But seriously....I love the girls and the coaches! We have way too much fun. :)
This is what I look like as a coach. I'm like...official. ;)
This is the gun that my husband got me. It's a 10/22 and I stinking LOVE it! :) My husband's the greatest!
This is one of our friend/neighbor's daughters....and I babysat her one day and we built this awesome couch fort! We're awesome.
This is what I got for helping my husband at work. Not really but it's actually true....haha. I was helping him make some shelf thingies to hold up some big monster-heavy equipment. Well...I dropped a pole and tried catching it with my knee. It was a nasty bruise and it was an insta-bruise. It hurt real bad but it was fun showing people it. ;)
This is the HUGE spider (the biggest spider I've ever seen in my life) that likes to sit right in that spot. But he's in spider heaven now. My husband killed him. I wasn't gonna!!! :o
This is a sweet view from a corn chopper. I hung out with my husband at work and while we were waiting for some trucks we stood out on top of the chopper and this was our view. :) It's pretty sweet huh?
This is the last pic for this blog post. My husband and I on his parents' horses. We look so hott. :) I love him so much!
Well....I know this blog post is kind of all over the place but it is like 11 at night and I'm super tired and half hyper....Wow. Okay I'm gonna be done now haha. Love my "life as a Dygert!" ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love you Kenz! And I miss you! It looks like life is going great for ya though! Coaching sounds like a blast as well as being a farmer's wife :) Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I love and miss you too Liv!!! It's so great! Haha yes it's all a blast and it couldn't be better. :) Love ya!

      Delete