Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lots of !!!! ;)

Hey there! It's been a couple months since I last posted so luckily there isn't much to say.  For Christmas, Kyler and I went up to good ole lovely and cold Wyoming to spend the holidays with my family.  It was wonderful being there! I cried. I really did. Wyoming will always be home to me. :) I got to spend a lot of time with my family, playing Ticket To Ride, Telestrations, and many more games. (We played Telestrations with another family and I could not stop laughing!! Going from car pool to Hunger Games...classic.)  Anyways, these two pictures are fantastic. :)


Haha. I wish we could've REALLY recreated this with Shari's bangs, Breanne's overalls, MY hair, and even Kennan's creepy baby smile. Haha. Oh man this was fun. Look how hott my family is! We were good looking people then and we're good looking people now....;)    
                  
These two pictures (really badly taken pictures) is the gingerbread house that Kyler, Aidan, and I decorated. :) The little lean-to thing made of pretzels took forever! But it looks amazing, huh? In the second picture in the top right you see that round thing? It's a half melted snowman. Haha. This was a lot of fun. :) 
Aw and this picture. :) It just makes my day. Good ole Macey (not sure how they spell it). She is the funniest dog ever...ass you could probably tell from this picture. She is a snuggler and a slobber..er...But she is a cute dog.
Snow!! It hardly snows here and this was the first snowfall that actually stuck to the ground for a while haha. This was before Christmas break. It's snowing a little bit right now but it's not the sticky snow. :(
I play on a city league volleyball team with Kyler, my mother-in-law and a few other people. These are our team shirts. We're pretty legit. We are crazy, cooky people but we have fun. :) Love my team!
Be jealous of my awesome, huge ring. It's so huge! Haha. Oh and check out how long my nails are. ;D
For the last month, I've had this really huge urge to write. I didn't know what I wanted to write but I just needed to write something. Then like three days ago, I had a dream about me writing a story about a dream I had a while ago. It's a very interesting story and I hope I can write it the way I saw it in my head. So, I'm in the process of writing a story/book. :) Hopefully I'll finish it cuz I have an unfinished story I started writing when I was 15 in the storage...:/ But only a few people know this about me so count yourself to be special. ;) Just kidding. Anyways, moving on!
Kyler and I bought a movie the other day called "Easy A." If you haven't seen that movie, you HAVE to watch it. I could not stop laughing! I've probably watched it 10 times and we just barely got this movie. It's hilarious! Also, I'm teaching piano lessons to five students. They are so fun to teach! I feel really awesome and thankful to have the talent of playing the piano and the ability to teach others how to play. It's been a lot of fun working with them.
I'm also growing my nails and I have an obsession of painting them. I just love it! I don't know why I didn't do this earlier....:o  Also, Kyler and I will be moving to house just down the road. It's a cute, older home that needs fixing up but I'm excited to move in!! :) When we get moved in and settle I'll take pictures. ;) 
Well...I can't think of anything else to say now...my brain is all scattered everywhere but tune in til next time. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Kenz, what great adventures you're having! Your life seems so fun! And your nails?! They look great! I love the family photo recreate too :) I wanna read this book, so you better actually finish it! Plus, I'm so excited for you to move into your new house! Thanks for keeping us updated :) Love ya girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I thought I replied to your comment on my phone but apparently not. Life is so fun! Couldn't be better to be honest. :) I can't believe I never grew them that long earlier! They look WAY better than chewed nails haha. I'll try my hardest to finish the book ha. I will definitely send pictures once we're moved in! Which should be in the next week or so. :) Thanks for reading! Love you too!

      Delete