Tuesday, May 15, 2012

SUMMER!! :D

Ahem....so...it's been awhile since I last blogged. But that's because I...yeah I don't have a legitimate excuse. I was just really lazy.
Well it's summer now and I've got a job at The Paris Grill. It's in Garden City so come and visit! The food is fabulous and the service is great! ;) Ha jk but no really, it is.
So today, I had work at 8 this morning and I got done at about 1:45-ish. The morning was kinda pretty much stinky. Everyone decided not to come. :( Sad, sad people....then about 11:30, EVERYONE decided "Hey, let's make The Paris Grill as crazy as possible!" I was a bit flustered but it was aight. I made some money so it's all good! haha. I even got some guys' numbers....sketch. They invited me and my co-worker to a party next Monday. Yeah...pretty positive that I'm not going. :/
Anyways....I'm so excited for the summer! It's gonna be a blast playing volleyball, basketball, softball and any other sport my good friends want to play. :) I hope your summers are just as awesome as mine!
Asta lavista comrades! Happy Summer! :D

2 comments:

  1. So, Holly and I drove through Garden City this day and thought about stopping in to say hi, but we realized, we don't even know where Paris Grill is. Bad deal. But I'm so glad your summer is going so great! I need to see more of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh haha! It's right by the 4-way stop in Garden City; right before the turn to head to Logan. Thanks Liv! I agree! We need to do lots of stuff and hang out this summer. :)

      Delete