Thursday, February 16, 2012

Being Sick but Enjoying Life

In case you didn't know, I'm sick. I have a really bad cold and it's either my body is aching or I'm crying and sneezing. But that's not really the point of this blog. I'm going to keep it positive. :)
So I hope my parents aren't reading this, ;), but I skipped my Wednesday classes because I was..well..sleeping. But I'm so glad I did or I would've been called "The Annoying One" from sniffling so much! Haha. I did go to one class that day and it was institute. Oh how I love institute! I wish I could take that class all day everyday! I'm in the Book of Mormon class and it is truly amazing. I wish everyone would take that class because it is phenomenal. Anyways, I go to that class and learn about the Spirit World. OH! Amazing.
Well...after that glorious institute class, I came home and watched my #1 favorite movie, Ever After. If you haven't seen that movie, please go watch it because you haven't lived. (jus sayin)
Okay. So after watching that awesome movie, I grabbed my coloring books from my room and I color. :) I love coloring. Oh gadfree....I'm totally going to sound like a teenager here, but it's seriously like the one of the best things ever. It makes me so happy. :) I colored until about....6 o'clock because that's when my favorite TV series is on. Ghost Hunters!! If you get scared pretty easy, this isn't the show for you. :) Well the show, it was time for me to hit the hay. First time I've gone to bed before 12 in a loooong time!! Ha. But I also decided that if I wanted to fall asleep before 12, I had to watch a movie and what better choice than my favorite Disney Pixar movie A Bug's Life? :) (I fell asleep half-way through)
So now I come to today. I woke up about 9:30 and I realized that I was the only one in my apartment. So, thinking it's okay to look not so good around my own apartment alone I decided to get some breakfast. Knock knock! Oh joy. Who could this be. I was almost half tempted to not open the door because of how awful I looked but I did anyways. It was the maintenance guy. Yeah, I looked beautiful, let me tell ya. :/ Well....putting that aside, I decided to get dressed and attempt to look decent for the public. I then left and walked to my volleyball class.
I was debating whether or not to go and I am so glad I did! I sat next to a girl in my vball class who was the one that I talked about in my last blog. She was the girl who hurt her knee. Anyways....I had so much fun watching my classmates play! That's not an exaggeration. It was super fun. Haha. My classmates are hilarious and it was fun to talk about them (in a nice way). It was great.
My next class was institute. I'm tellin ya, it's my favorite class! But the class that I'm in on Tuesdays and Thursdays is Doctrine and Covenants. It's still super great! I love the teacher. He was my second daddy when he lived in my hometown. He's so great! Anyways...on Tuesday, he asked me to play a song for Thursdays class and so I chose to play "A River Flows In You" by Yiruma. Look it up, it's super pretty. Anyways, it was really fun sharing my talent and to get the compliments after class. Haha this one kid in my class comes up to me and was asking me about the song I played and then he holds his hand up to give me a high five so I give him a five but he awkwardly grabs my hand and I kind just like....hold his hand I guess....? Haha anyways, it was super awkward. I really didn't know what to do.
The rest of my day is kind of boring so I won't bore you guys. You're welcome. ;) Well....I hope you guys have been enjoying my blog and even if you haven't, I have! Have a fantabulous weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yae for blogs Kenz :) First, who doesn't love coloring? It's most bestest. And second, do you have Brother Larsen? I didn't realize he taught at USU, fun stuff. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I know right? Coloring is indeed most bestest! I do have Brother Larsen. He's so awesome! Thanks Michelle!

      Delete
  2. If it doen't show it, like what it did last time, this is Andrea, not some creep. Well, maybe a little, but anyway...When talking about coloring, no matter how grammatically correct or incorrect you choose to be, you sound more like a child than a teenager...Just to let you know. (;

    ReplyDelete