Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm a Newbie.....

So...I'm pretty new to this blogging thing but am way excited to be starting one! :)

I'm almost 100% positive that no one will read my first blog post, but who cares? I'm having fun! So I'll start by telling whoever may be reading this and may read it regularly that the point of this blog is for me to write stories and things that have happened to me. Almost like a journal type thing, but not even close to what I'd REALLY write if this were my journal. Haha. No worries though....I won't write anything embarrassing or degrading, I won't mention names, and I'll try and keep everything positive and happy!

So you blog readers, I hope you enjoy my blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I read and commented. Welcome to the blogging world sis. Can't wait to read more. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lookie there! There's TWO people that read and commented! ;) haha love you girl!

    ReplyDelete