Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day....?

Hey everyone! So I'm sure you are all aware that it's Valentine's Day! Yay! I hope you had a fabulous day because mine was oh so interesting. Let me tell you about it....
It all started when I woke up at 9:30 and stayed in my bed till 9:50. (don't judge me) I had to leave at 10:00 for my class, FYI.
Well...me and my roommate didn't end up leaving our apartment until 10:18. I don't think we've ever walked so fast to get to any of our classes in our entire lives. Haha.
The first class of my day was volleyball. I was a little late but I was there just in time to get an airhead from my instructor. Oh yeah! :) Anyways....my instructor splits us all in teams of 5 and we play the game 'From the Side'. Don't try to get me to explain how to play because that's not important. I had 3 guys and 1 girl on my team and we totally won the first round! Ah yeah! Except....the girl that was on my team did something to her knee and it blew up like a balloon and turned black like crisped toast. One word: gross. Two words: really gross. :/ That's one.
Alright, so after my team won, we started to play a second round. Towards the end of the round, I look over on the sideline and I see one of my classmates on the floor, trying to push himself up and shaking uncontrollably. Everyone literally just stopped and watched. It was so scary! My instructor runs over to him and says "Are you having a seizure?" The kid lies down on his back and says "I can't get up." Okay, talk about the freakiest thing I have ever witnessed. Finally, my instructor calls the medics and after the kid calmed down, she asked him what happened. He said that when he went to set the ball, his thumb was bent all the way backwards and he remembers it hurting and then he blacked out, fell to the floor and couldn't pick himself up. Freaky! Well...the medics come, help him, and then we just kept playing some volleyball. That's two.
Ok....so now we're playing 6-on-6 volleyball. There's this guy on my team that's way past 6 foot 5 and he can hit the ball really really hard! Well...I set him the ball (of course) and he hits the ball hard right at this girls face! She goes down and doesn't come back to play. That's three. Then my instructor literally kicked us out of the gym after that. Yeah...it was a great day for volleyball. :) :/
I know this is getting to be long, just bear with me.
Alright, next was institute. Love that class so much! I'm taking a Doctrine and Covenants one and it is amazing! I don't want to talk too much about it. I'll save it for another time.
So my day goes on, and at 4:30, me and my roommate head to Winger's to eat dinner with my brother and a bunch of his friends.  It was....a...great fun time. Me and my roomy have been craving hamburgers for a long time and we finally got the opportunity to eat one! You can't even imagine how excited we were! And the hamburger we had was so uber delicious and it was awesome! :)
My day ended with me and my roommate sitting around our computers watching chick flicks and eating chocolate brownies. :) Yep! It was a....great Valentine's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment